Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Maybe I should be a shoe salesperson

This past Saturday, we took my mom to the outlet mall and then out for happy hour. I rarely ever get to dress up, so I decided it was the perfect day to wear a dress and break out my fall boots.





Dress: Abode Boots: Sonoma Home Necklace: White House Black Market Bracelet: gifted from SaraMontana Says

While we were at the outlet mall, I wanted to go into Famous Footwear to see if they had any Sperry's (sadly, they didn't). I was browsing along when a lady came up to me and asked my opinion on what shoes to wear with a mint green shirt, then she asked what shoes to wear with a white lace shirt with gold buttons and then she asked me which boots to buy for everyday wear. For a minute, I thought maybe she thought I was an employee. Then she told me that she's a terrible shopper and she loved my outfit and thought I had great style, so that's why she was asking my opinion. I was sooooo flattered! I helped her pick out three pairs of shoes. Where's my commission Famous Footwear?!? You're welcome for that sale! 

pleated poppy

16 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look!
    If you have a second you should come and enter my giveaway.
    Win a $10 Gift Card to Decorate Your Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should be a shoe salesperson. Then you could get me stellar deals so I can look cute like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is truly the Best, when someone thinks you have great style and wants your opinion! and no wonder. you look absolutely FANTASTIC in that outfit!! love it mami!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl! Heeeeeey!!! Yay for the outfit post!!! Looking mighty divine. And I told you that you had it going on...that woman was a smart lady asking for your help! ;)
    xoxo
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww what a compliment! and I totally love your outfit too so if it weren't for my fear of rejection, I would have done the same

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha that's too funny!! that sure was nice of you to help her! love the pic of you and the pups! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well aren't you cuter than a pig in mud! Looking goodalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know they best pay you for your mad sales skills..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loooove boots!!! You look great. And I spy the CUTEST little dachshunds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's amazing! You do have great style! I can see why she asked you. Love this whole look. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you should def become a personal shopper. and plan out all my outfits for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit! i would def ask for your opinion!!! I am so excited to wear fall boots! Only good thing about cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  13. please come to kansas and help me shoe shop.

    pleeeease.

    ReplyDelete
  14. People always think I work in stores and ask for help. Fun fact: A friend was in Target the other day in her MILITARY uniform when someone came up and asked her to help them with a store related issue. When she told them she couldn't, they said she thought she worked there....

    ReplyDelete