Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I wore Halloween Edition

I kinda sorta really like the movie Black Swan. Call me twisted, but I just love a good psychological thriller. Last year, I decided dressing up as the Black Swan would be the perfect Halloween costume. I LOVED this costume and think I did a pretty damn good job putting it together. It's probably my favorite costume to date and I really don't know how I will top it! I'm not sure if we are dressing up for Halloween this year, but I really wish I could re-use this. I'm really hoping we don't dress up, because my creative juices just aren't flowing. 




The hubs also did a really good job on his costume last year too. He had been growing his hair out for awhile and decided to be The Joker as soon as he started growing it out. 

Creepy, huh?!?

What have been some of your favorite Halloween costumes?
pleated poppy

18 comments:

  1. 1. You looked amazing - great costume! I took a few years off from dressing up because I wasn't feeling creative. I am going to dress up this year though!

    2. Your husband looks exactly like Heath Ledger in that picture and it's creeping me out. Truly amazing, but also so, so, so creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your costume was SO GORGEOUS! Like, Natalie Portman, is that you??! My favorite Halloween costumes, that I have repeated multiple times, are either Holly GoLightly or a ballerina. If I could, I'd just go between the two every other year. Shows how well my creative juices are flowing right now...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HER. Holy cow. My costume last year pales in comparison to yours. I was a ninja turtle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome costumes!! I should upload mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!! I'm following you GFC :)
    www.domesticsweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! u guys did do a good job! if it aint broke don't fix it! id re-use it if i were you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. both of you did an amazingly on the dot job perfecting the costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally creepy but I dig it.

    just repeat, who cares. not me, not me. I tell everyone I am going as a ghost, I won't need a single thing costume wise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing. This year I am going to be the same thing as the last 7 years. A parent. One if these days I am going to dress up and freak my kid out

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a FANTASTIC outfit...and creative, love it!!! :)

    Also, Yay on the thai food!!! I was wondering about that after our instagram conversation last night! Woo Hoo...Go Hubs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Love your style, girl! xx.
    Megan

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit! and makeup for Halloween!

    visit my blog.
    filled with reviews on beauty products and other more~
    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl, you were a HOT Black Swan...Natalie Portman doesn't have anything on you! Can't wait to see what you will be this year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Smokin'!!! I had the coolest belly dancer costume a year or two ago. I have no idea what I'll do this year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You better WEEERRRKKK that tutu!!! And yes, I was thinking that actually was Heath Ledger.

    What are y'all doing this year??

    ReplyDelete
  16. brilliant costume. brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your custom! Your right, your man does look kinda creepy-Which is perfect! Cuz, its Halloween, right!

    Have a great weekend!


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete