Tuesday, July 6, 2010

For Lesley :)

I know it has been forever since I've blogged and I really have no excuse except for sometimes I feel like I have nothing to blog about. My cousin Lesley has been telling me for quite some time now that I need to rejoin the blog world, so this blog is for my beautiful cousin. Love ya Les!!!

This is a picture of my cousins Michelle and Lesley and myself taken at our last Mailes Family reunion almost two years ago. I am really sad that I will be missing the reunion this year and even sadder that I won't get to see these girls. They are the best cousins anyone could ask for! I love my family and miss them everyday! Now come visit me Les!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. aww linds! i SO wish i could come visit!! glad to see you're blogging... i think you should just blog about your life out there in cali so i can know what is going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay it is about time you got off it and get back to writing. You and Lesley are really good at it and I keep up with you all that way. I wish you would tell me how to write you on Gmail, I miss our little writing spells. I went and cought a bunch of fish Friday and had Wes and Shellys familys down to eat them. Lesley didn't get to come and Machelle didn't had to catch up on her work at the house. I allways like to cook fish you know that is.
    Well I will go now. Love you Grandpa Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning: I woke up at 2:30 and could not get back to sleep, so here I am talking to you and you are sleeping away. Well that is life for an 82 year old gezer who l;ike to fish and play the puter. Hope you have a nice day and a better one tomorrow. Love you Grandpa Bill

    ReplyDelete