Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Favorites Summer Edition

It's Friday, Friday!!! So, I'm linking up with The Bargain Blonde for Friday's Favorites. Since it's the middle of summer, I decided to make this a summer edition.

Favorite Summer Song
Little Big Town's newest single Pontoon just screams summer!!! "Reach your hand down into the cooler... Don't drink it if the mountains aren't blue... Try to keep it steady as you recline on your black intertube" Seriously, how hard is it to get on those damn intertubes and to stay on them?!? Especially after a few drinks

Favorite Summer Style
Source: megan-l
 High-Low dresses, especially this gorgeous white one! I just scored me an adorable high-low dress today at Ross for a whoppin $12. SCORE!!!

Favorite Summer Food
Source: Mother Rimmy
 Anything off the grill! I love summer time BBQ's. Hamburgers, hot dogs, brats, steak, chicken, corn, potatoes, mmmm... my mouth is watering just thinking of biting into a big, juicy steak! 

Favorite Summer Activity
Hanging out by any body of water, even Kaiden and Kenna's kiddie pool. Ocean, lake, river, pool, slip n slide; you name it, I love it! 

I just love summer! Fourth of July celebrations, BBQ's with friends, laying out in the sun, sangria, going out on the boat. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE summer!   

Happy Weekend!!!  

11 comments:

  1. So all this fantabulous! Especially those pair of legs. I would like those to go with a side of the bbq

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously craving bbq now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! we grill everything during the summer too!! corn is my favorite on the grill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that song & those dresses! wth we need to hang out - stop living on the other side of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that dress! I've been finding myself drawn to the loose dress + belt combo lately - so cute & flattering at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun! i just love summer! and especially going out on the boat :) hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsay! I'm craving summer more than anything else write now! I'm over the -6 degree mornings xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that food looks amazing! Oh and that dress is gorgeous.

    Between the lines

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely growing to love those high-low dresses...I wasn't sure how I felt about them when I first started seeing people wearing them, but the more I see them, the more I like the style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seriously listened to this song twice in a row. Love it. It really does scream summer!!!

    And yes to the high-low dresses. I only have one but I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that white High-low dress and I LOVE ROSS! You can find some serious bargains there! Very cute blog, I'm now following.

    http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete