Thursday, January 19, 2012

Things I want to do in 2012

This year, instead of resolutions, I decided I would just make a list of some things I wanted to do. I rarely ever never stick to my New Years resolutions, so I figured this would be an easy way to set some goals and hopefully stick to them. Here goes...

1. Live a healthier lifestyle. Including eating healthier and exercising more. I know this is usually number one on everyone's resolution list, but this year I really want to stick to it. My resolution is usually to lose weight, but this year I decided not to focus so much on losing weight and more on just being healthy.

2. Cook more meals at home. Thanks to Pinterest, I've already been pretty good about this.

3. Be a better homemaker. I have a bad habit of waiting until we have company coming over to clean the house.

4. Learn to knit or crochet.

5. Read at least one book per month. Recommendations please!!!

6. Blog regularly. I am SOOOO bad about this. I get on a roll for a week or two and then feel like I run out of things to say and end up just reading all my favorite blogs instead. 

And on a more fun note...

7. Go to Vegas for my 30th birthday! Yes, 30! Eek!

8. Spend a week in Missouri visiting my family and friends.

9. Take a wine tour on the wine train with my girlfriends.

10. Go on a random weekend vacation with the husband.

I'm sure there are more things I will add to this list over time, but for now these are my "resolutions". Wish me luck!!!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment