Friday, November 6, 2009

Wedding Photos by Kristy Ahumada

We got our wedding pictures last week and we are so pleased with the way they turned out! Kristy and her assistant Andrea did an amazing job capturing all the special moments of our big day! I am so excited that we have found such a great photographer. We will definitely be using Kristy for all of our professional portraits.

I am still working on getting all the pictures on my computer (there's 582 of them). But, here are a few of my favorites so far.








As I was uploading these, I realized that I already had a lot of favorites. It's going to be so hard to decide which ones we actually want to print off larger than 4x6.

All of our photos are up on Kristy's website. The link is www.volatilephotography.smugmug.com. Then scroll down and click on Lindsay + Jeremy and the password is penngrovelove9509. Let me know which ones you like best and think we should get larger prints.

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the wonderful things you've said about my assistant and I, and about my work. I love you guys. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete