Thursday, December 23, 2010

A little bit of life....

I've decided to formally introduce myself with a little "About Me" survey. So here goes....

About Me:

Name: Lindsay Nicole Bitzer
Maiden Name: Irvin
Named After: Lindsey Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac
Nicknames: Linds, Linzoid, Linzo, Lirvin, Irv
Birthdate: 3/28/82
Hometown: Seneca, MO
Current City: Petaluma, CA
Marital Status: Married to the wonderful Jeremy Ryan Bitzer
Anniversary: 9/5/09
Siblings: Just my amazing brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Randy and Christina
Pets: Peanut (miniature dachshund), Dossy Moon Pie (miniature dachshund) and Lucy (cat)
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Brown
Height: 5'5"
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Flower: Calla Lillies
Favorite Food: My grandma's roast beef, Seafood, Italian, I pretty much just love food!!!
Favorite Drink: Diet Pepsi (I'm kind of addicted) and Iced Tea
Favorite Band: Little Big Town
Favorite Movies: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sweet Home Alabama, The Hangover, Anchorman
Favorite TV Shows: One Tree Hill, Dexter, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Life Unexpected
Favorite Sport: Cheerleading. Yes, I believe cheerleading is a sport!
Fears: Spiders and I have this weird phobia of windows in bathrooms. I had to buy curtains for the window in our bathroom because I'm always afraid someone will be peeking in.
Hobbies: Reading, sightseeing and making scrapbook picture frames
My idea of a great night: Cuddling with my husband and dogs by the fire and watching one of our favorite movies
New Years Resolution: To be a better housewife, to not complain as often and to live life in the moment.

xoxo,
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with one tree hill. I'm on the edge of my seat about the last episode and want to figure out what happens NOW!!!!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete