Thursday, August 19, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new...

Hair do that is!!! My hair had been pretty long for quite some time and I'm pretty sure it was the longest it had ever been. I had been thinking about chopping it off for awhile, but would never go through with it. Some people would tell me just to cut a little off and then if I liked it cut a little more off. But... I'm more of the go big or go home kinda girl, so I went big and I LOVE it!!!
I was a little nervous when I got to the salon, but Becca helped with that. She sat me down, put my hair in a ponytail and just chopped it off without giving me a chance to tell her to stop. I think she cut off a total of about 12 inches and I have the ponytail all ready to donate to Locks of Love. I feel very sassy with my new do! I hope everyone likes it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. i love it! i've been thinking about chopping mine off too. of course i can't donate it because: 1. it's not THAT long and 2. i've colored it.

    ReplyDelete