Monday, October 4, 2010

All things Fall

Fall is by far my favorite season! I love the cooler weather, leaves changing colors, fall candles, fall decorations, sweaters & jeans, my UGGS, Thanksgiving, football, baking, building fires in the fireplace, etc.

We didn't really have much of a summer here. I think the high this summer was about 80, but it usually didn't get much over 75. I was so excited for the first day of fall and breaking out all my yummy smelling fall candles, but guess who decided to show up on the very first day of fall? Mr. Summer!!! It was 95-105 for over a week. Since it gets so cool at night here, most people don't have central air, so our house was about 80-85 that whole week. Yuck! If I was still living in Missouri, I could've just turned the air on and pretended it was nice and cool outside. Luckily, it has cooled down the past few days and I am totally in the fall mood!

Here are a few decorations I put up around our house.






I think tomorrow I might bake some pumpkin bread and enjoy this fabulous fall weather!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment