I have decided that once a week I am going to post a recipe. I am doing this more for myself to make sure that I'm cooking at least one "home cooked" meal per week. This blog is a little late as I actually cooked this meal on Saturday, I just haven't had much time to post.
1 lb hamburger meat
2 cans cream of mushroom soup (I used cream of chicken this time. Bro-in-law hates mushrooms.)
2 cans tomato soup
1/2 pkg spaghetti noodles
2 cups shredded cheese (I use a blend of cheddar, monterey jack and mozarella)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Boil spaghetti noodles as directed
3. Brown hamburger while spaghetti noodles are boiling
4. Drain grease from hamburger. Put back on burner and add soups. Mix well
5. Drain spaghetti noodles. Add to hamburger mixture.
6. Mix together well
7. Pour in 2 qt casserole dish
8. Sprinkle cheese on top
9. Bake until cheese is melted
Fresh parmesan cheese
1. Cut ciabatta bread in half
2. Drizzle olive oil on each half
3. Add garlic salt and seasonings (I use the 21 seasoning mix from Trader Joe's.)
4. Add mozarella cheese
5. Sprinkle with parmesan
6. Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the corners of the bread start turning golden brown.
This is such an easy, delicious meal. I was hoping to get pictures, but hubby and brother-in-law tore into it before I got the chance.