Thursday, October 21, 2010

tj formal.

TJ Formal is the company that I work for. It is a formal wear company that has been in business for over 40 years and has been selling online for the last 13 years. I love love love working for TJ Formal. I have been with the company for almost 4 years. A year and a half, working in the store and a little over 2 years working from home. I love working from home, but have to admit that sometimes I really miss going in to the office. And, I REALLY miss the girls that I work with. One of my favorite things to do when I go back to Missouri is visit the store and all the girls that work there.

Here is a picture of my mom, mother-in-law, bridesmaids and me all wearing...you guessed it, dresses from TJ Formal!!! Mom and mother-in-law wearing Montage, bridesmaids wearing Bari Jay and me in Mori Lee.

If you are in need of formal wear for your wedding, ball, prom, cruise, or any special occasion; check out www.tjformal.com. Also, check out TJ Formal's fashion blog here and TJ Formal's facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment