Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mmmm, mmmm good!!!

Three cheese tortellini alfredo with roasted red pepper chicken sausage and asparagus!!! Soooo delish! I wish I could say that it was all homemade, but at least I boiled the tortellini, grilled the sausage and baked the asparagus. Sometimes, I really wish I was more "domesticated". I wish I could say that I love cooking, cleaning and doing laundry, but who really does?! Definitely, not this girl! I don't mind separating the laundry and putting it in the washer and dryer, but then actually putting it away is a completely different story. I am sad to say that our guest bedroom has become the "laundry" room. Husband was saying the other day that it would be really nice if he could just open his drawers to get out the clothes he needs instead of having to go into the "laundry" room and search through the pile. I'm pretty sure I'm going to find clothes I totally forgot I had when I finally put the laundry away. Yes, that is how long it has been! At least the rest of the house is pretty clean! I think my New Years resolution this year will be to be a better housewife. That should be easy peasy right? Right?!?

5 comments:

  1. oh yeah, easy peasy! ;) I am the same way! I have the laundry washed and dried every week, but it sits in the family room on the couch for 1-4 days before I actually get it upstairs and put away! Since I'm not pregnant any longer I don't think my hubby is going to buy that it's too heavy for me! haaa

    Also, thanks for putting my link up! If you ever get a grab button, let me know and I'll put it up on my page!

    http://lisafergus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! im with you! i *wish* i wanted to do all the chores and cooking...but i just DONT! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds soooooooo good!


    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete