Monday, November 8, 2010

So... I fell off the blogging bandwagon again!!! I was doing so well with blogging at least every other day and then for some reason I just stopped! I'm such a bad, bad blogger!

I decided that something that might help me keep up with the blog this month would be to follow everyone else and list all the things I'm thankful for. Since I am a little behind, today will be a little bit of thankful overload!!!

1. First and foremost, I am thankful for God. He continues to amaze me every day in everything he does. Everything else I am thankful for would not be possible without God.

2. My husband - I seriously could not ask for a better spouse and best friend. I thank God every day for bringing me such a wonderful man.

3. My mom - She is the world's greatest mom. I am so thankful for the relationship that I have with her. I know she is always there for me and loves and accepts me for who I am. She is one of the main reasons I am who I am today.

4. Our house - Even though it is just a rental, I am so thankful that I have a roof over my head.

5.  Our dogs - They bring joy to my life every day. I am thankful the hubby got me our first puppy, Peanut, as a moving present. I am thankful that we were able to rescue our second puppy, Dossy, and provide a loving home for her.

6. My job - I am so thankful I have a job that I love. TJ Formal rocks!!!

7. My family - I am thankful that I have such a close family. Not everyone's family is close and I am so thankful that mine is. 

8. Our bed - I am very thankful for our comfy queen size bed. I love crawling into bed every night and despise having to get out of it in the morning.

Ok, I think I am caught up now! 

2 comments:

  1. well i am sorry that you missed me and grandma, but that is all right i am just an160 lb. grandpa. i really do like you kids blogs. lesley and you keep me on on things. i read lesley's evewry day and she is really good at making me young again. you keep up the good work and i love you very much. g-pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list! I love your number one (:

    ReplyDelete