Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Update

Is it really Monday again already?! Boooooo!!!! 

This weekend was such a great weekend! I am so sad it had to end!!! 

Friday, we went to Wasabi Cafe with some of our favorite people, Sheyla and Brian. We filled ourselves full of sushi and thai food, drank way too much a little wine and toasted to Maash Boutique having over 300 followers on FB. Speaking of Maash Boutique, if you don't like this boutique on FB you totally should! Such cute stuff and very affordable! 
We always have such a great time with Sheyla and Brian and always look forward to the next time we all get to hang out. 
 It's a Bri-mance
Love her!!! 

Saturday, I stopped by Maash to do a little shopping then Brian and I headed to Costco to pick up some things. That night, we made a seafood feast of lobster, shrimp, scallops and veggies. It was soooooo good and less than half the price we would have spent going to a restaurant (thank you Costco). I love date nights at home!!! 


Sunday, we went to Brian's nephews 11th birthday party. It was supposed to be a pool party, but Mother Nature decided it should only be about 65. Of course, the kids still got in the pool and had a blast. I, on the other hand, pretended I was 10 years old again and had too much fun doing back handsprings and tucks on the trampoline. Note to self: You are not 10 years old anymore, you will be VERY sore the next day!!! 


I hope you all had a great weekend too!!! 


Sami's Shenanigans
 photo lindsaysignature_zpsf0556208.jpg

9 comments:

  1. funnnnn weekend!!!!!!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an ah-mazing weekend! One day we can trampoline together!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an ah-mazing weekend! One day we can trampoline together!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes...Monday is here yet again. Can we skip over them perhaps? I would be OK with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I smiled so big.. "you're not 10 years old anymore." So funny! I actually find myself terrified on a trampoline, like I'll fly off or something.. you know because I weigh 100 pounds more then I did when I was 6 and flying all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the flip picture...so awesome!! I wish it would be 65 degrees down here sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i still wanna see the full twist..........bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. This most makes me so happy!! I LOVE seeing you so happy and content!! You are beaming with smiles!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great weekend! Your seafood feast sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete