Thursday, October 15, 2009

San Diego

My favorite part of our honeymoon was definitely San Diego. There are so many fun things to do in San Diego. A few of the fun things we did while we were there were: a dinner cruise, played in the ocean at Coronado beach, ate at a bbq place where they filmed the piano scene in Top Gun and hung out by the pool at our hotel.




Everything we did in San Diego was a blast, but our last night there was definitely my favorite. We decided we were going to go to the Gaslamp Quarter for a nice dinner. When we walked out of the hotel a guy in a pedicab asked if we wanted a ride. At first, we told him no, but then talked him down in price a little and decided to go for it. He had a bunch of event lists from the House of Blues to look through, so I grabbed one and was checking it out. I saw that on that day it said Colbie Caillat (who I love and had talked the whole trip about how I wanted her new cd). I asked the guy if that meant she was there and he wasn't sure, but said he would take us there. We got there and the girl said that she was there, but the show was sold out. But, she told us that there was a scalper that hangs out and sells tickets. We found the guy and sure enough he had some tickets. So, we skipped our nice dinner and saw Colbie Caillat instead. After the concert, we stopped for a couple pieces of pizza. I couldn't ask for a better way to end our honeymoon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment