Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shakeology Day 1

Today was my first official day of Shakeology. I got up this morning and did the Shakeology 30 minute workout. It was good and a nice way to start my fitness process, but I think I want to do something with a little more cardio. So, tomorrow I think I'm going to do my Zumba dvd. After my workout, I made my Chocolate Mocha shake and boy was it yummy!

Chocolate Mocha Shakeology
1 cup chocolate Shakeology
1 cup COLD coffee
1/4 cup almond milk (vanilla or chocolate)
2 cups ice (more or less to preference)
-Blend well. Add water to thin
*Optional: 1 tsp cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg

This recipe made two full shakes, so I had this for both breakfast and lunch. I was still a little hungry during the day, but was able to fight through it. Gotta keep the motivation!!! For dinner I had a low-fat taco salad. Now I'm trying to decide what recipe to use for my shake tomorrow.

www.shakeology.com/LindsayBitzer

No comments:

Post a Comment