Friday, January 28, 2011

Shakeology Day 2

This post should have been posted last night, but I didn't get around to it. So, I'm just going to pretend it is yesterday. I must say, day 2 was a little easier than day 1. I think it will just keep getting easier and easier every day once I'm not so used to just going to my kitchen and grabbing anything I want to munch on. And I must say, these shakes are GOOD! Today (really yesterday), I did my Zumba 20 minute express workout. Since I haven't worked out in quite awhile, I decided I should probably start off easy and not go for the whole 60 minute, dance your booty off workout. I will work up to this though, I'm giving myself one week.

PB & J Shakeology
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1 Tbsp peanut butter
1/4 cup almond milk
2 cups ice (more or less to preference)
Blend well - Add water to thin

This shake was delicious. So far, this one and the Chocolate Mocha are my favorite!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious, since I'm obsessed with peanut butter! I'm actually going to the gym for the first time in a 2 weeks tomorrow, so I know how you feel about starting off easy. :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum this shake sounds so good. i havent been to the gym in agessss, so getting back into it this week. everything feels so much better when you work out doesnt it.
    love your blog - im a new follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does feel so much better! Thanks Sophie!

    ReplyDelete