Friday, April 13, 2012

Hello, Friday! I've been waiting for you!

Ah, finally Friday! Is anyone else as excited for Friday as I am? The fact that it is Friday the 13th isn't even getting me down!

Things I'm looking forward to this weekend/upcoming week: 

1. My dinner date at Olive Garden with my gorgeous friend, Alisha. I'm soooo ready for a carb overload, a glass of wine and some good girl talk. You just can't beat girls nights! 
Me, Becca and Alisha - Scenario: The look you would have if someone told you Team Jacob was better than Team Edward. Ha! 

2. Dinner at Cheesecake Factory and our camp in tomorrow night with Ashley and Daniel (otherwise known as Smashley and Chewing Boy). And yes, I said camp in, not camp out. We are going to have a sleepover in the living room, complete with camping chairs, sleeping bags and a cooler. We might even make a fire in the fireplace and make s'mores! 
Ashley and me on our way to the beach last summer

3. Coffee date on Sunday with my friend, Lacey. I have an addiction to coffee! I can't get enough of it! The caffeine doesn't do much for me, but I just love the warm feeling it gives me inside. I was talking to a friend about coffee the other day and he said coffee is like a good hug. I couldn't agree with that more. 

4. I am so excited to get my headwrap and necklace order from the lovely Morgan at Momma to Binks&Bubble. If you haven't checked out her shop, Adie's Lovelies, you should head on over right now and check it out. She makes some seriously cute stuff and even does custom orders all while juggling two kids and a hubby. I don't know how she does it! 

Those are a few of the upcoming things I'm excited for. I'm ready for a good weekend filled with friends and laughter! I hope y'all have a FABULOUS weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a seriously fun weekend in the making - we'll probably have to steal the 'camping-in' idea! haha

    & I just finished packaging up your lovelies! They'll be on the way very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a WONDERFUL weekend ahead! You ladies are all beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly, i want your weekend! i will be cleaning and doing laundry. want to trade?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just coming across your blog...sounds like a findilled weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm...yummy cheesecake factory! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete