Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vegas Day 4

Saturday March 31 was our last full day in Vegas. We went to the Flamingo to enjoy our last buffet on the 24 hour buffet pass we had. The buffet had a whole room full of desserts, including cotton candy! I felt like I was 5 years old again, I was so excited for that cotton candy! After lunch, we walked around the Strip for awhile and then went back to our hotel to lounge at the pool. For dinner, we went to RA Sushi Bar and ate WAY too much sushi and had a couple of yummy fish bowl drinks. I was very proud of Jeremy, he actually tried seared tuna! He hates seafood, which really sucks for me since I could pretty much live on it! After dinner, we went back to our hotel and got ready to go to PURE nightclub at Casear's Palace. Dev was there promoting her new album and even put on a free concert. Christina and I had a blast seeing as we got free vodka drinks until midnight! The boys were a little tired and knew that we had to get up early and make the long drive home the next day, so they decided to go back to the hotel. Christina and I weren't ready for our fun time in Vegas to end, so we decided to walk around and see where the night took us. We ended up meeting a lot of really cool people and stopped at many different hotels for a drink. We were having so much fun, we didn't even realize it was almost 5 AM. The whole vacation was a blast, but I think Christina and I's adventurous late night trip is something I will never forget!

Mmmm.... Cotton Candy!!! 
 Love my Lil C!!! 
This drink was DELICIOUS!!! 
Yummy sushi! Sadly, this wasn't even half of our food
Waiting in line to get into PURE
  Random people we met on our little adventure
 
I think it's safe to say I had the best 30th birthday party ever!!! Whatever 30 has to bring, I am ready for it! 30 is the new 20 right?!? 

3 comments:

  1. yes 30 is the new 20!! glad you had such an amazing birthday - & i want that cotton candy haha -- do you have a blog button!? i'd love to swap with ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss vegas so much. i went twice last year because thats how much i miss it on the daily!
    and 24 hour buffet pass??? my jeans would hate me but my leggings would just die to be able to eat for 24 hours.
    xx jes

    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cotton candy at a dessert bar??? Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete