Thursday, October 4, 2012

Coffee Talk

It's a little late for coffee (who am I kidding, it's never too late for coffee), but I am linking up with Natalie and answering a few questions.

1. You're at Target or Wal-Mart, what's the first department you hit? 

Target - Clothes, duh! They so conveniently put them right by the entrance to immediately suck you in! Then I usually hit accessories and then shoes. 

Wal-Mart - We usually only go to Wal-Mart when we REALLY need something that we know is ridiculously cheaper there than anywhere else. The first department we usually hit is the laundry aisle. 

2. What are three items you always have stocked in your home, fridge or pantry? 

Toilet paper (we buy in bulk from Costco),  Scentsy bars and ice cream. 

3. Do you prefer shopping alone or with others? Why?
If I'm shopping for clothes, shoes or accessories, I like shopping with others. It's fun getting feedback on your choices and it's just a fun way to have some girl time. If I'm shopping for groceries or household necessities, then I don't mind going alone. I just want to go in, get what I came for and get out. 

4. What's the biggest splurge you've ever made? 
Probably buying a car at age 18. My grandpa bought me my first car when I was 16, a 1988 Honda Prelude. I loved that car, but thought I needed something a little newer. So, I got a loan and bought myself a 1999 (this was 2000, yes I'm old) Chevy Cavalier. It was the base model, but I was so proud of myself for getting the loan and picking it out myself. 

5. What's the best deal you've ever snagged? 
Hmmm.... Usually the best deals I snag are at Kohl's when I have coupons. Speaking of, I just got a white shirt and a cardigan for $13. Total savings of $44!!! I would also say Jeremy snagged a pretty sweet deal on my Frye boots. He found them in my size only worn a couple of times on Ebay for $125 shipped (they are $228 + tax in store). They looked like they had never been worn when I got them. 
     
Head on over and get your link-up on!!!
 
Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair

4 comments:

  1. Purchasing a new car for the first time is a BIG deal! I remember that day.
    As for your reason for going to walmart...I completely agree. Sometimes you just need to get the deal and walmart does offer them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh....those boots!!! Love them. Jeremy did good!

    I always hit the clothing section at Target first, too. And then every.other.section. Ahhhh Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What deals! Frye boots! Holy cow I can only dream about these. Of course I am sure you look hot snot in them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a pair of boots just like those!! We call them dingo boots because of how the toe is shaped.

    You and I sound a lot alike in the store! LOL

    Thanks for linking up with me babe!!

    ReplyDelete