Friday, May 10, 2013

Interview Attire

I didn't realize how hard it was going to be to find a job here. I feel like I keep applying and applying and rarely get an email or call. This week however, I had a phone interview yesterday and am on my way downtown for an interview right now. I also have an interview lined up for Monday! Wish me luck! 

Yesterday, I went out shopping for a black blazer and the only one I found that I really liked was $45 at Kohl's. I really debated getting it, but after much searching through the sale racks I found the whole outfit pictured above (minus shoes) for $45. Score!!! 

Please say a little prayer or cross your fingers that I find something soon! 

Happy Friday!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed! We just moved for a new job for me and Dave has been interviewing like crazy. Granted one of those ended up with the recruiter texting him later asking if he was single..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! you will kick butt! it is all a matter of numbers. the more you apply, the better your chances of getting something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. superrrrr cute lady!!!!! fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darling :)
    I really love your blog! Maybe we can follow each other...
    Let me know :)
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your interview tomorrow!! You're going to rock it. This outfit is SOO cute!

    ReplyDelete