Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Maash'd Up!

Last week, Brian and I decided to go have a couple drinks outside. On the walk there, we walked by a boutique, Maash Boutique, that I had been anxious to check out. I asked Brian if we could go in and he said of course. Everything, I mean EVERYTHING, in this store is ADORABLE and so affordable! I'm pretty sure I tried on almost everything in the store, but ended up buying an adorable black & white striped maxi skirt and a blue top to go with it. Brian and I went out for dinner and drinks Friday night to celebrate my new job, so I decided to wear my new outfit.



Seriously, how cute is this outfit?!? 

I see many shopping Maash shopping trips in my future! If you live in the Chicago area, you should definitely check out this adorable boutique. 


5 comments:

  1. You're so dang cute!!! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt!!! I die!!!
    Love it! Gorgggg!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! How fun....I am gonna check out their online stuff....lookng HOT & so happy!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete