Blogging on Sunday, whaaaaaat?!? I'm not sure I've ever blogged on the weekend before. But, I decided to hop on to blogger and do a little blog
stalking reading. While stalking reading, I came across this lovely link-up, Sunday Social, and decided I might as well participate.
This weeks questions: All about food!!!
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Cheese!!! I LOOOOVE cheese. It is the one food that I'm pretty sure I could not live without. There is no such thing as too much cheese.
2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food? Macaroni and cheese with hot dogs. I don't care if this is supposedly a kids meal, I love it! Part of me is still 5 years old.
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten? Hmm... probably shark or alligator. I ate both on my senior trip to Panama City Beach, FL. We won't talk about how long ago that way.
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs? Beans!!! I hate beans! Something about the texture....Blech!!!
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood? Fish sticks and macaroni and cheese. My mom didn't cook much when I was growing up since it was usually just me and her, so our easy go to meal was always fish sticks and mac and cheese.
5. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it. Spaghetti casserole. It was one of the first things I really made on my own that I considered a meal. It's easy peasy, but super delicious!
1 lb ground beef or ground turkey
1 1/2 cans tomato soup
1 1/2 cans cream of mushroom soup
Preheat oven to 350. Boil spaghetti noodles as directed on package. Brown meat and drain. Add the tomato soup and cream of mushroom soup to the drained meat and mix well. Mix spaghetti noodles and meat mixture and put in a casserole dish. Top with shredded cheese and bake until the cheese is melted.
Serve with salad and bread and you have a complete meal.