Friday, August 3, 2012

Thank you... Ya, you!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all my lovely readers. I love each and every one of you! I look forward to the comments and I look forward to reading your blog daily. 

I've made some great friendships through this little blog of mine. Every day, I look forward to the email conversations, texts, fb posts and tweets that our little "blamily" as Justyn refers to us has. The other day, I told her that if we are blamily then that makes us "blisters" (blog sisters). I know, I'm a huge dork.

Anyway, I just wanted y'all to know that you make my day a little lot better!!! Thank you for always being here for me and being so supportive! I wouldn't trade my blamily for anything!!! 

Ok, enough of this mushy-gushy stuff. Happy freaking Friday! Cheers to the freakin' weekend!


11 comments:

  1. Hey. Guess what? You're in my blamily, blister.

    Have a wonderful weekend, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to have "met" you!!
    Happy Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mushy-gushy stuff. Well, as long as it's regarding how much you (or anyone) loves me. Honestly though ... ditto. You make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet blog post, Lindsay! Thank YOU for such a lovely blog and for always leaving such nice comments...you are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you lady!!! Blamilies are the best!!!! I am so grateful to have met you and will meet in person one day!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recently started reading your blog and love it! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete