Today, I am linking up with Gentri from Gentri Lee for 7 Questions.
2. What do you do to find motivation when you feel you've lost it? It depends on what kind of motivation. If I need motivation for the every day things, I call my mom. She has always been my biggest motivator for many reasons.
3. Do you wish time away or do you savor every moment? I am so bad about being excited for the next big thing that's going to happen that sometimes I forget to just cherish the day.
I just pinned this yesterday to remind myself to not wish the time away.
4. If you could be any mythological creature, what would you be, and why? I actually had to look up a list of mythological creatures for this one. I'm gonna go with a Pixie. My cousins and I used to pretend like we were Tinkerbell when we were little. One day, we kept using baby powder as pixie dust and jumping off the bed swearing we got higher and higher each time. My aunt came home to a bedroom full of baby powder, she was not very happy.
5. What is your current biggest weakness and are you working on fixing it? Lately, I've been lacking motivation to workout and eat healthy. Every day, I tell myself I'm going to go to the gym and every day I come up with some excuse not to go. Right now, I should be going to the gym, but instead I'm sitting here blogging. I try pinning healthy recipes, but then I always end up using the most unhealthy recipe.
6. How do you greet someone when meeting them for the first time? If I've never talked to the person before, just a handshake and a nice to meet you. If it is someone I've talked to many times, but never met before (many of you bloggers) you can bet it would be a big ol hug!
7. How do you grocery shop? (Do you write up a list? Go in with no idea what you're looking for? Have meal plans? Bring your own shopping bags?) I usually decide what I want for dinner, make a list and then head to the store. I've tried many times to make a meal plan for the week and go shopping on Sunday night, but then for some reason we only end up having half of what was planned and food ends up going to waste.
Ok, now I'm really getting up off this couch and heading to the gym!