Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Bachelorette

I know I'm a day late, but I didn't get around to watching The Bachelorette until last night.

The first couple episodes, I was completely bored with Emily. I must say after this episode, I have a little more hope for her. I like that she actually sees Ryan for what he is. However, why does she keep him around? I also loved the preview for next week talking about ripping a guys arms off and beating him with them. Maybe she is somewhat of a badass! 

My top 3 before this week were: Doug, Sean and Arie. After this week, I still really like Arie and Sean, but I'm not so sure about Doug. He seems to have absolutely no faults when he's talking to her, but something in his eyes tells me he's hiding something. And his talking in third person is a complete turnoff! Sean seems like a total sweetheart and they make a pretty cute couple. However, I think she will end up choosing Arie. They are just too stinking cute together!!! And I think the racing life is something that obviously appeals to her.

Some of my favorite quotes from this week were: 

Ryan - "I'm athletic and a charming guy and, you know, all of those things. God really blessed me." 
Seriously, could he be a bigger douche?!? I think I called him a douchebag every time he opened his mouth.

Emily - "I don't work out"
I must admit, I kinda wanted to slap her for this comment. I would LOVE to know how she keeps an amazing body like that without working out! If that's true, she's one of the luckiest girls on the planet. I wish I could look half as good as her.

Jef - "When I think about you, I like you"
When he doesn't think about her, does he not like her? They just seem so awkward when they're around each other. And seriously dude, you aren't in a John Hughes 80's movie, cut the hair! 

And my favorite quote of the week:

 Arie - "Doug is like The Hulk. Doug angry. Doug smash. Doug Sad"
I laughed for a good 5 minutes over this.

I absolutely loved this Pamella Roland jumpsuit Emily wore for the rose ceremony. I would also love to have a $350,000 budget for wardrobe and a personal stylist. 

Are y'all watching this season? If so, who are your picks? What have been some of your favorite things about this season so far? 




5 comments:

  1. I totally had the same picks before this weeks episode. I am rooting for Arie, and Sean. I am glad that Emily's not falling for all of Ryan's crap (I called him a douche bag ever time he was on the screen don't worry you're not alone!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she finds someone after douchebag Brad, but I swear I would rather see her wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, the whole comment about how she doesn't work out...didn't she say later that she was going to the gym?? something in her conversation with ryan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arie.

    Arie.

    Arie.

    If she doesn't pick him, I quit.. forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, Jef with one F is ridiculous... I don't know what she sees in him!

    ReplyDelete