Dusty over at Girls Love Fried Pickles tagged me in this little link up and I thought it would be the perfect way to give a shout out to some of my favorite bloggers and also find some new blog buddies. Who doesn't like finding new blogs to
stalk read daily?!?
All you have to do is answer these questions and then let the people you mentioned know that you mentioned them. Easy peasy, right?!
1. Do you have any real life blog friends? Yes, I have quite a few that I talk to on a regular basis and a couple I know or have met in real life. Lesley from in every season, is my beautiful cousin and Chantal from B in the Bay and I met up for a blate.
2. Which blogger are you just dying to meet? Oh goodness, I can't choose just one! I would love to meet every blogger! Let's pick a place, a date and a time and all meet up, ok?!
3. Which bloggers closet do you want to raid? Shanna from Because Shanna Said So, this girl has some seriously great style. She proves that you don't have to spend a fortune to look absolutely freaking adorable!
4. You are stuck on an island. Which blogger would you want with you to help you survive? I'm gonna go with Twiggy from The Dirt Life. I've haven't talked to her much, but she's Shay's best friend and Shay is the shiznitch, so Twigs must be too! Twiggy is a die-hard hiker, so I think she would be great with survival skills.
5. The first blogger you remember meeting and connecting with? Hmm... Ashley from Dancing with Ashley. She's beautiful inside and out! We had barely even became blog friends when I went through a little rough patch. She would always email me asking me how I was and lifting my spirits. I definitely consider her one of my blogger besties. Love her!
6. Any blogger that you admire and look up to? Shay, most definitely Shay from red lipstick and melodies. Knowing Shay, she will probably laugh at me for choosing her, but go ahead and laugh on and "chop me up". She has overcome a lot of obstacles in her life and still has a great outlook on life. She can be having the worst day ever, but she will still listen to you ramble on about your problems. She always puts others first.
7. Who is the craziest/funniest blogger? Dusty from Girls Love Fried Pickles, she says things like "children's benadryl makes me high as a giraffe's ass" and "hot snot" along with many other hilarious things! If you haven't checked her out yet, do yourself a favor and head on over and you'll see what I mean.
8. There's a reality tv show for bloggers, who would you want to be casted with you? Pretty much every blogger I follow! I think we would all bring something different to the show. Ashley from Dancing with Ashley and I were just talking about this last week, so I'm definitely including her. Also, Dusty from Girls Love Fried Pickles and Shay from red lipstick and melodies, because you would never have any clue what was going to come out of their mouths. There are so many more: Tiff from The Coffeehouse, Justyn from Thoughts by a Petite Brunette and Natalie at he, me &them just to name a few.
9. Some bloggers have really cool jobs, anybody you'd like to swap careers with? I would have to say both Jenna from The Life of the Wife and Morgan from Momma to Binks&Bubble because they both make and sell amazing jewelry
10. Favorite blog design? He, me & them. Natalie is constantly changing up her blog design and it always looks fabulous!!! She is also the one who made my blog design and I must say she did a lovely job!
I love each and every one of the blogs I follow and am happy to call y'all my friends! Just because I didn't mention you here, doesn't mean I don't still love ya! There would be WAY to many to mention if I wrote about every blog I love. Now head on over and link up! I can't get the little link up button the right side, but head on over to Lovely Little Things or The Magnolia Pair to link up.