If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!
Lately, I've been in a funk. I've been choosing to see the bad in things instead of the good. I realize that I need change this and change it fast! I know that once I do, my marriage will be better, my friendships will be better and I will just have a better outlook on life.
So... I'm going to use today as Thankful Thursday and make a list of some of the things I'm thankful for.
1. I'm thankful that I have a loving, faithful husband who puts up with my crap.
2. I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head.
3. I'm thankful that I have a wonderful family that always supports me.
4. I'm thankful that I have some pretty amazing friends.
5. I'm thankful for my mom. I don't know where I would be without her.
6. I'm thankful that I have such amazing in-laws.
7. I'm thankful for all four of my little fur babies.
8. I'm thankful for this blog and all my blog friends.
9. I'm thankful that I get to see my mom in September.
10. I'm thankful that God loves me.
From today on, I'm choosing to see the good in things instead of the bad. I'm going to wake up each morning with a positive attitude and just be happy for the great things and people I have in my life.